As a leader for our cause and in the community, IARUD offers programs and services to end homelessness, educate our children and empower women.
IARUD’s programs are specifically:
Prevent and End Homelessness Program (PEHP)
- Providing affordable homes and shelter information to individuals living on the street or people at-risk of homelessness because the street is not a place to live for anybody.
- Preventing occurrences of homelessness for at-risk individuals by providing resources available to help them avoid homelessness.
- Providing support to homeless people to live appropriately and get out of homelessness
Children and Education Program (CEP)
- Investing in the future of underprivileged children through education
- Sponsoring children to get adequate education
- Improving children's education by STEM tutoring.
- Providing out-of-school gifts for holidays and birthdays to needed children
Women Empowerment Program (WEP)
- Raising the homemaking, childcare, and home crafts skills of single mothers and underprivileged women
- Training and funding women's groups to create small businesses
- Encouraging women to take a more significant role in the community
- Supporting needy women with a financial grant to start a trade and improve their economic situation
IARUD is constantly working to make changes in the quality of life for our communities, not only in urban areas but also in rural locations.